2010 FIFA World Cup Trophy Guide
Written By Ryan_P27

1 3 7 26 6

Platinum Path/Custom Roadmap title

First of all I would suggest you do all the offline trophies that aren’t to do with Captain Your Country and then once you’ve done those do the Captain Your Country trophies.
Then head for the 11 online trophies which you need to finish the group stage with a certain star team and actually win the Online FIFA World Cup. These online trophies are the most challenging ones on this game. They require you to have quite a bit of skill on FIFA some of you will really struggle to get all of the online trophies in this game. Well legitimately but you can boost them with the below method.

Boosting Method
To boost the online trophies you will need yourself and one boost partner. How quickly you boost depends on how good you are at FIFA, when I boosted this I used 3 PSN accounts in total. I started off with the Played well as a team trophy which is the one where you win the Online World Cup with a 3 star team. For this trophy I used Honduras and got in to the final legitimately and then used another account and played as England because I hadn’t played them in the knockout stage. Once I got England in to the Final which I did without any problems I gave that account to my boost partner, we both entered text chat and changed our controller settings to the two button controller configuration and searched. He scored an own goal and then forfeited the game after 15 minutes of game time and shortly after that the trophy unlocked.

If you want to boost every game you will need more accounts or just a lot of patience. You will also need to take in to account whether you finished first or second in the group because you only play a team that came out of a group to the opposite of what you did. Also remember what teams you’ve played in the knockout stage because you can’t play the same team twice but say you beat Spain (who beat England) in the quarter final and then beat Holland (who beat England) then that’s fine it will work. You can also set up all your accounts on the first knockout stage and then play them against each other so you then have half the amount of teams left in the tournament but in the next stage and just keep repeating that till you have 2 teams left. One of the two teams will be the one that is going to win the world cup on your main account and at whatever star level you’re doing it for against another team.

Overview:

Trophy Difficulty: Very Hard
Offline Trophies: 32
Online Trophies: 11
Minimum number of play throughs: 1
Number of miss-able trophies:
Known glitched trophies: 0

World cup champion
Unlock all trophies in the game
The description says it all.

Single star group stage
Finish the Group Stage in the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup with a 1/2 - 1 star team.
All you need to do is finish the group stage you don’t even have to qualify, just make sure you have picked a team with the correct amount of stars.

Two Star Group Stage
Finish the Group Stage in the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup with a 1.5 - 2 star team.
See Single star group stage

Three Star Group Stage
Finish the Group Stage in the Online FIFA World Cup with a 2.5 - 3 star team.
See Single star group stage

Against all odds
Win the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup with a 1/2 - 1 star team.
This trophy is the hardest on the game because you actually need to win the Online FIFA World Cup with a rubbish team. Picking a team that you are comfortable with can be the key to success here a 1 star team that I would suggest is Botswana. You will need a lot of skill to win the world cup legitimately with a low star team, but it is easy to boost. If you want to boost it look at the top of the page.

Ultimate Underdogs
Win the Online 2010 FIFA World Cup with a 1.5 - 2 star team.
This is another hard trophy look at Against all odds for more details and the top of the page to see how to boost it. If you’re going to try it legitimately then I would suggest that you use New Zealand as your team.

Played well as a team
Win the Online FIFA World Cup with a 2.5 - 3 star team.
This is another hard trophy look at Against all odds for more details and the top of the page to see how to boost it. If you’re going to try it legitimately then I would suggest that you use Honduras as your team.

Hidden
Spoiler

Dream Come True
Advance past the group stage in the Online FIFA World Cup with a team rated 3 stars or lower.
This one can be tricky but you don’t have to the win the tournament, you just need to get past the group stage. Pick a team that you like playing with and is under 3 stars.

Hidden
Spoiler

Undefeated Group Stage
Win all three group games and advance to the knockout stage in the Online FIFA World Cup.
Use a 5 star team and eventually you will get this or just boost it with a partner for boosting information look at the top of the page.

Hidden
Spoiler

Hospitality and Victories
Advance through the group stage as South Africa in 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Select South Africa as your team and just play the group stage of the tournament and get past it. It’s a really easy trophy if you play on amateur.

We'll just score more
Concede 14+ In the Finals (Record) & Win the World Cup. Semi-Pro or higher difficulty.
When going for this trophy do it alongside the Defend, Defend, Defend trophy. So what you need to do is win your first two games in the group stage 1-0 and then lose the last one by 14 goals, just score own goals with your keeper. You should qualify to the next round but it is possible that you might not if that is the case I’m afraid you will have to start again. In the rest of the games try and win them 1-0 or 2-0 and just keep count of them to be on the safe side, once you’ve won the world Cup you will get this trophy, Defend, Defend, Defend (if you followed my instructions) and World Cup Winner which is the Gold trophy for winning the World Cup.

Concede No Goals
Advance from the Group stage in 2010 FIFA World Cup without conceding a goal: Semi-Pro difficulty.
Pick a team with a good defence such as England and put your teams mentality to ultra defensive by pressing and then again. Or you could always just pass the ball between your back four and midfield after your wining if you so wish.

Defend, Defend, Defend
Lift the World Cup Trophy in the 2010 FIFA World Cup scoring 11 or fewer total goals (Record)
For this trophy you could either combine it with the above trophy or combine it with the trophy called We'll just score more.

Second Trip, First Goal
Qualify & Score in the finals using any team that's been to the finals & not scored.
Just start from the finals with Greece as they are already in the final 32 of the World Cup and score a goal.

Hidden
Spoiler

Europe Qualifier
Qualify as a team from Europe in 2010 FIFA World Cup single player only.
For the qualifying trophies you can qualify without playing a game you just need two controllers. First you select the country from the continent that you want to qualify from and when you go on to select sides put the second controller on the other team, then load up the match and forfeit the game with the controller that is on the opposition team. You will be awarded with a 3-0 win every time.

Asia Qualifier
Qualify as a team from Asia in 2010 FIFA World Cup single player only.
See Europe Qualifier

Oceania Qualifier
Qualify as a team from Oceania in 2010 FIFA World Cup single player only.
See Europe Qualifier

CONCACAF Qualifier
Qualify as a team from CONCACAF in 2010 FIFA World Cup single player only.
See Europe Qualifier

South America Qualifier
Qualify as a team from South America in 2010 FIFA World Cup single player only.
See Europe Qualifier

Africa Qualifier
Qualify as a team from Africa in 2010 FIFA World Cup single player only.
See Europe Qualifier

First Team Selection
Get promoted to the First team and play a match in Captain your Country.
Easy trophy just play about 4 games and get a match rating of 9+ to get in to the first team.

Managers First Choice
With a Virtual Pro play a game as the #1 ranked squad member in Captain your Country.
You will need to play quite a few games and get consistently high match ratings to become the #1 ranked squad member but it’s fairly easy to do just play on a easy difficulty setting if your struggling to get high match ratings.

Co-op Success
All four co-op players get a match rating of 7 or above in a captain your country match.
For this trophy you will need four controllers you don’t have to have four people to get this trophy because I managed to do it on my own on my first go so it can’t be that hard. With the four controllers make sure you select four attacking players e.g. Rooney, Crouch, Gerrard and Lennon and you know which controller controls which player. Set the hardness to amateur and get one player at a time to a match rating of about 7.5 then just rinse and repeat for the remaining three players. The only problem you might have is the game finishing before you get your last guy to 7 so have it on at least 6 minute half’s.

Practice Penalty Kicks
Score at least 5 penalty Kicks in Penalty Shootout Practice
I would defiantly advise going for this trophy before you try to win the Online World Cup because if you’ve practiced with the new penalty system then you’re at an advantage in a penalty shootout when one misplaced shot could cause your world cup exit.

Masterful Performance
Finish a captain your country where one of the players wins an end of tournament award.
Go for the golden boot award; just score the most goals in the tournament. Set the hardness to amateur and don’t pass to your teammates because they are most likely to be your competition for getting the award. By the word “player” it means controlled player because you can play with up to 4 people in CYC.

The Captain
In a Captain your Country campaign play a game as the captain for your country's first team.
To become the captain of your country you just need to keep getting high match ratings of at least 8+ to advance through the ranks of your squad till you become the captain. You need to play a competitive game as the captain to get the trophy so friendly’s won’t count.

Solid Performer
Achieve an average match rating of 8 at the end of a single Captain your Country campaign.
This can be hard as one poor game were you get a rating of 6 could scupper your chances of achieving a final average rating of 8. I would advise to play as a striker because you can get a high rating by scoring goals and you won’t have to worry about your player’s position and defending as much.

Fair Play
In a single Captain your country campaign Receive no match bans.
Easy trophy if you are a striker, just don’t press to slide tackle ever because there is no need too. Or turn bookings off in the game’s settings.

Victorious
Win the FIFA World Cup in a Captain your Country campaign.
Easy trophy just win the world cup in the CYC mode, play on amateur if you want.

Hidden
Spoiler

Hold the Line
Earn a match rating of 8 or above as a Defender in Captain your Country.
You don’t have to have your virtual pro as a defender you can just select any player, I used Rio Ferdinand to do it and I had no problems getting it on my first go.

Most Hat-tricks
In Captain your Country score 2 or more hat-tricks in the Finals to beat the standing record.
A hat-trick is when you score 3 goals in a match, just do this twice and the trophy is yours. You can do this on any difficulty setting as well which makes this even easier.

2010 FIFA World Cup Mastery
Defeat all 32 teams that qualify for the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
All you need to do is beat the 32 teams that qualified for the World Cup which are: South Africa, Algeria, Cameroon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Australia, Japan, Korea DPR (North Korea), Korea Republic (South Korea), Denmark, England, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, Uruguay, Honduras, Mexico, United States and New Zealand.
You can beat them in a penalty shoot out to make it easier and less time consuming.

2006 FIFA World Cup Final
Beat France using Italy on Semi-Pro or Higher Difficulty.
Easy trophy, just play as Italy and beat France on Semi-Pro difficulty.

2002 FIFA World Cup Final
Beat Germany using Brazil on Semi-Pro or Higher Difficulty.
Again all you need to do is play as Brazil and beat the Germans on Semi-Pro difficulty.

1998 FIFA World Cup Final
Beat Brazil using France on Semi-Pro or Higher Difficulty.
Just play as France and beat Brazil on Semi-Pro difficulty.

Hidden
Spoiler

Lightning Quick Strike
Score in under 90 seconds to beat the standing record for fastest goal in a World Cup finals match.
This trophy is not that hard if you change the match time to 20 minute half’s. This makes the first 90 seconds a lot slower than if you play were to play 4 minute half’s. Also play the match on amateur with a team that has good fast strikers such as Spain.

World Cup Winner
Win the FIFA World Cup Final in 2010 FIFA World Cup.
Easy Gold trophy because you can get it by playing on amateur but I would suggest that you incorporate getting it with another trophy such as We'll just score more and Defend, Defend, Defend

Legal Notice

Copyright © 2000 - Present PS3trophies.co.uk and iEntry. All rights reserved.

This Guide cannot be republished without the consent of ps3trophies.co.uk