http://images.ientry.com/ps3trophies/guide-banner-v13.jpg Borderlands + DLC Trophy Guide Written by Simmy_82 & llewdiskram"> Borderlands + DLC Trophy Guide
Guild Wars 2 Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Borderlands + DLC Trophy Guide

• Show Printable Version
    • Email this Page…
    • Subscribe to this Thread…
  • Display
    • Switch to Hybrid Mode
    • Switch to Threaded Mode
    PS3T Bot
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    PS3 Trophies Staff PS3T Bot is on a distinguished road PS3T Bot's Avatar
    PS3T Bot PSN Name PSN:
    PS3T Bot Platinum Trophies PS3T Bot Gold Trophies PS3T Bot Silver Trophies PS3T Bot Bronze Trophies

Borderlands + DLC Trophy Guide

Borderlands + DLC Trophy Guide
    Written by Simmy_82 & llewdiskram

1 0 3 39 8

Platinum Path/Custom Roadmap title

Overview:

Trophy Difficulty: Moderate
    Offline Trophies: 50
    Online Trophies: 1
    Minimum number of play throughs: 1.5
    Number of miss-able trophies: 0
    Known glitched trophies: 0

Borderland Defender
    You have defeated all bosses and are a powerful force to be reckoned with
    Simply get all other Trophies for this game. Same as any other Platinum.

Paid in Fyrestone
    Completed 5 missions in the Arid Badlands
    You will get this trophy for completing 5 Missions that are started in the Arid Badlands

See ‘Made in Fyrestone’ for full mission list.

Made in Fyrestone
    Completed all missions in the Arid Badlands
    You will get this trophy for completing all of the missions listed below. They are given to you by Dr. Zed, T.K. Baha, or the missions that are listed on the bounty board in Fyrestone. Also missions that involve defeating Sledge and saving the claptraps in this area need to be completed too:
    Main Missions

Spoiler

Side Missions
    Spoiler

Paid in New Haven
    Completed 5 missions in the Rust Commons
    You will get this trophy for completing 5 Missions that are started in the Rust Commons

See ‘Made in Fyrestone’ for full mission list.

Made in New Haven
    Completed all missions in the Rust Commons
    You will get this trophy for completing all of the missions listed below. Rust Commons is split into East and West, so remember to check bounty boards etc in both areas:
    Rust Commons East
    Spoiler

Rust Commons West
    Spoiler

My Brother is an Italian Plumber
    Killed an enemy plumber-style
    This trophy is best done just outside Fyrestone at the start of your 1st playthrough. All you need to do is kill and enemy (a Skag ideally), by jumping on its head. What I did was weaken it with gun fire to start with, then simply ran up to it and kept jumping on top of it until it died. See the Video below:

A big thanks goes to The Trophy Doctor for providing this video. Subscribe to his YouTube Channel or visit his .

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Speedy McSpeederton
    Raced around the Ludicrous Speedway in record time
    For this trophy you need to race around the speedy way located in the Dahl Headlands. Simply race around it in record time and you’ll get the trophy. For the best route see the Video below:

A big thanks goes to The Trophy Doctor for providing this video. Subscribe to his YouTube Channel or visit his .

You call this archaeology?
    Applied an elemental artifact
    For this trophy you simply need to apply an elemental Artefact to yourself. You will come across your first Elemental Artefact after you complete the mission ‘Shock Crystal Harvest’. Once you have acquired the shock crystal go to your Echo Menu and find the Shock Crytal. Press on it and it will be equipped and you should get the trophy.

Ding! Newbie
    Earned level 5
    This is the first of many Level related trophies. For this one you need to reach level 5.

This will be acquired in your first playthrough.

Ding! Novice
    Earned level 10
    This is one of many Level related trophies. For this one you need to reach level 10.

Ding! Expert
    Earned level 20
    This is one of many Level related trophies. For this one you need to reach level 20.

Ding! Hardcore
    Earned level 30
    This is one of many Level related trophies. For this one you need to reach level 30.

Ding! Sleepless
    Earned level 40
    This is one of many Level related trophies. For this one you need to reach level 40.

This will be acquired in your second playthrough. I was level 36 after my first playthrough.

Discovered Skag Gully
    Discovered Skag Gully
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter Skag Gully.

Discovered Sledge's Safe House
    Discovered Sledge's Safe House
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter Sledge's Safe House.

Discovered Headstone Mine
    Discovered Headstone Mine
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter Headstone Mine.

Discovered Trash Coast
    Discovered Trash Coast
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter Trash Coast.

Discovered The Scrapyard
    Discovered The Scrapyard
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter The Scrapyard.

Discovered Krom’s Canyon
    Discovered Krom’s Canyon
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter Krom’s Canyon.

Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave
    Discovered Crimson Lance Enclave
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter Crimson Lance Enclave.

Discovered Eridian Promontory
    Discovered Eridian Promontory
    This is one of many Location related trophies. You will get these when you enter certain areas of the game. You don’t really need to worry about these trophies as you go to al the locations whilst playing the game. For this one you need to enter Eridian Promontory.

Ding! Champion
    Earned level 50
    This is one of many Level related trophies. For this one you need to reach level 50. It will also probably be one of the last trophies that you earn. You can earn it two ways

1. Legit - Continue on your second playthrough and rank up as normal.
    2. Boost – Get someone who is a much higher level to play with you and let them do all the killing as it will earn you higher XP. As each kill gives XP to the both of you.

This will be acquired in your second playthrough. I was level 36 after my first playthrough.

Get A Little Blood on the Tires
    Killed 25 enemies by ramming them with any vehicle
    This is an easy trophy. Once you get access to a vehicle (Catch-A-Ride mission) you will be able to drive around. Any enemy that you kill adds to this total. Most enemies die as soon as you run them over. I wouldn’t worry too much about this as you will kill plenty with your vehicle throughout the game.

Rootinest, Tootinest, Shootinest
    Killed 5 Rakk in under 10 seconds
    For this you simply need to kill 5 Rakk’s in 10 seconds. This can be done from the turret of your vehicle (ideally with the machine gun). Find one of the many Rakk Hives on the ground around Skag Gully. Fire a shot at once of these hives and the Rakk will shoot out of it. They make an attack run in a nice compact group. Aim your gun at them and keep firing. You should get this trophy if not, try again.

Pandora-dog Millionaire
    Earned $1,000,000
    For this you need to have earnt a total of $1,000,000. You don’t actually have to have this amount of cash so don’t worry about that. You can earn money completing missions and selling guns, ammo, shields etc.

Note: You can check how much you have earnt by looking at the challenge The Rich get Richer, which can be found in the challenges subpage of the missions menu.

Fence
    Sold 50 guns to a shop
    For this you simply need to sell 50 Guns at the vending machine around Pandora. You’ll find plenty of weapons throughout the game. If you like me and you sell the guns you know you wont use, this shouldn’t take long for you to get.

Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome?
    Emerged victorious from an arena match
    You can get this either boosting with a friend online or playing split screen (if you have two controllers). Just go to the arena near Fyrestone in the Arid Badlands, kill you opponent 3 times and this trophy will be yours.

Duel-icious
    Won a duel against another player
    Again you can get this either boosting with a friend online or playing split screen (if you have two controllers). To start a duel you simply need to melee the other character, and they need to melee you back. Once they have all you need to do is defeat your opponent, as the duel starts as soon as the hit you back.

Group LF Healer
    Rescued a groupmate from death in a co-op game
    For this all you need to do is heal a fallen partner and you’ll get this. When your partner is injured it will tell you in the top left. Approach the fallen play and press until they are revived.

There's No "I" In "Team"
    Completed 15 missions in co-op
    This is easy enough. All you need to do is complete any 15 missions with an online partner. This can be a friend or a random person you meet online. They don’t have to be in any specific order and it can be done however you like 1, 2 or 15 missions in any sitting.

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

And They'll Tell Two Friends
    Played in a co-op game with either an employee of Gearbox or someone who had this trophy
    This is similar to the ‘Let Sleeping Rockstars Lie’ on GTA. The developes for the first week played online and people got this trophy. They played with friends, who played with friends passing this trophy on like a disease. So chances are you will get this playing with a random person online. Either way I would stress to much about it. Just keep playing online and you’ll get it no problem.

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Duelinator
    Won a duel without taking damage
    If you did split screen on the ‘Duel-icious’ trophy you will probably got this at the same time. Or even if you boosted with with a friend you may have got it. If not set up a duel with a friend and simple kill him without taking damage which is easy.

Facemelter
    Killed 25 enemies with corrosive weapons
    Through out the game you will find elemental weapons. The four types are:
    • Corrosive – Acid (Good against flesh)
    • Shock – Electrical (Good against shields)
    • Incendiary – Fire (Good against flesh)
    • Explosive – Explosive (Good for popping bodes )
    For this trophy you need to get 25 kills with Corrosive Weapons. You’ll probably get this whilst playing the game naturally so there is no real need to try and go for this.

1.21 Gigawatts
    Killed 25 enemies with shock weapons
    For this trophy you need to get 25 kills with Shock Weapons. You’ll probably get this whilst playing the game naturally so there is no real need to try and go for this.

Pyro
    Killed 25 enemies with incendiary weapons
    For this trophy you need to get 25 kills with Incendiary Weapons. You’ll probably get this whilst playing the game naturally so there is no real need to try and go for this.

Master Exploder
    Killed 25 enemies with explosive weapons
    For this trophy you need to get 25 kills with Explosive Weapons. You’ll probably get this whilst playing the game naturally so there is no real need to try and go for this.

There are some who call me...Tim
    Equipped a class mod for your character
    Class mods are little devices that you pick up during the game that enhance your stats, ranging from improving your accuracy and fire rate to reducing damage and regenerating health. When you find one simply equip it to your good self and you’ll get this trophy.

Fully Loaded
    Rescued enough Claptraps to earn 42 inventory slots
    For this trophy you need to rescue claptraps from various locations on Pandora. This will help you to carry more weapons. To gain 42 inventory slots you need to rescue 10 Clap Traps. You do this by finding a Clap Trap Repair Kit in the area. Take it back to the clap trap and you’ll get a Backpack SDU. Use this new item in you inventory to gain extra slots.

The locations of the Clap traps are:
    • Sledge's Safe House
    • The Lost Cave
    • New Haven
    • Tetanus Warrens
    • Earl's Scrapyard
    • Krom's Canyon
    • Old Haven
    • Trash Coast
    • The Salt Flats
    • Crimson Fastness

Truly Outrageous
    Killed an enemy with the Siren's action skill
    This is one of the abilities that the Siren acquires. You unlock these abilities at around level 5 (if I remember correctly). Then all you need to do is use it to kill one enemy. Sirens action skill is quite weak so it’s probably best to weaken your target first approach them and then use her Phasewalk skill to kill the target. Job done!

Note: I played my game as a hunter. I got the Careful, He Bites’ trophy just playing the game as normal. The other 3 abilities I just started new games, played until I got the ability and then used it to get the kills. You can usually get them just before you go up against Nine-Toes.

Careful, He Bites
    Killed 15 enemies with the Hunter's action skill
    This is one of the abilities that the Hunter acquires. You unlock these abilities at around level 5 (if I remember correctly). Then all you need to do is use it to kill 15 enemies. Hunter’s action skill is Bloodwing! The best place to get these kills is just out side fire stone soon after you have acquired the skill. This is because the Skag pups can be killed in one swoop of this beast.

Note: I played my game as a hunter. I got the Careful, He Bites’ trophy just playing the game as normal. The other 3 abilities I just started new games, played until I got the ability and then used it to get the kills. You can usually get them just before you go up against Nine-Toes.

Reckless Abandon
    Killed 15 enemies with the Berserker's action skill
    This is one of the abilities that the Berserker acquires. You unlock these abilities at around level 5 (if I remember correctly). Then all you need to do is use it to kill 15 enemies. Berserker's action skill is Berserk. This sends him into a rampage where you swing your firsts at enemies!

Note: I played my game as a hunter. I got the Careful, He Bites’ trophy just playing the game as normal. The other 3 abilities I just started new games, played until I go the ability and then used it to get the kills. You can usually get them just before you got up against Nine-Toes.

Down in Front!
    Killed 15 enemies with the Soldier's action skill
    This is one of the abilities that the Soldier acquires. You unlock these abilities at around level 5 (if I remember correctly). Then all you need to do is use it to kill 15 enemies. Soldiers action skill is a deployable Turret. This turret will fire on the nearest enemy. So make sure you deploy it facing the enemy for more effective kills.

Legal Notice

Copyright © 2000 - Present PS3trophies.co.uk and iEntry. All rights reserved.

This Guide cannot be republished without the consent of ps3trophies.co.uk
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

PS3T Bot
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    PS3T Bot PSN Name PSN:
    PS3T Bot Platinum Trophies PS3T Bot Gold Trophies PS3T Bot Silver Trophies PS3T Bot Bronze Trophies

The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned Trophy Guide
    Written by Simmy_82

0 1 2 2

House of the Ned
    Completed the "House of the Ned" mission
    This is a story related trophy so you wont miss it. You’ll find a note at Dr Ned’s place of work. It involves a bit of a travelling and a fair bit of killing. Head to the Hallow's End transition point. Once you arrive at the new location your desitination will be marked on your map. Make your way to it and expect a lot of fighting. You’ll arrive at a compound make your way in, fight of the Zombies (make sure you don’t get overwhelmed). Then speak to Dr Ned through a communicator and then use the elevator to go see him.

Jakobs Fodder
    Completed the "Jakobs Fodder" mission
    This is another story based trophy. You will need to find proof of who is causing the Zombie outbreak to do so you will need to:
    • Find ECHO 1
    • Find ECHO 2
    • Locate the Communication Array
    • Send the ECHO data

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Braaaaaaaaaaaaains!
    Completed the "Braaaaaaaaaaaaains!" mission
    For this trophy you will need to collect 250 Brains for T.K Baha. It is best to aim at the heads of Zombies with either the Explosive or Pyro weapons. A could place to collect these is in the tunnel before the Lumber Mill. If you have already killed Dr. Ned you can clear this tunnel, enter the Mill, then exit again and clear the tunnel again as they will have respawned. Rinse and repeat until you have 250 Brains .

Legal Notice

PS3T Bot
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    PS3T Bot PSN Name PSN:

Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot Trophy Guide
    Written by Simmy_82

1 3 1 0

Small Tournament
    Completed the lesser challenge in all 3 coliseums
    For this trophy you need to compete in the smaller tournaments at the three different Coliseums (Hell-burbia, The Gully and The Angelic Ruins). In these smaller tournaments each match has 5 rounds each round consists of 5 waves as detailed below:
    • Wave 1 – Easy enemies to start off with.
    • Wave 2 – Enemies are equipped with Guns
    • Wave 3 – Psycho enemies come running at you.
    • Wave 4 – Nutters come at you, and some Grenediers.
    • Wave 5 – A boss you will have fought in the main game appears
    The trick to this if you are in a team is sticking together. So if one of you falls you can easily heal eachother. If you die, or fail to get second wind in single player you will be put in the penalty box and you will have to start the round again . If however you die in multiplayer you will respawn in the Penalty Box from here you can continue to aid your comrades by firing on enemies for remainder of the wave. If you are playing alone it is advised that you snipe from a distance at all costs.

After each round ammo and health are thrown in to help you out. Also after each round there will be a status report. You can use this as a break from the fighting if you wish before contiuning, its your choice.

Hell-Burbia
    Completed the larger challenge in the Hell-Burbia coliseum
    For this you will need to complete the larger tournament in the Hell-burbia coliseum. This is going to be a big task. In these larger tournaments each match has 20 rounds each round consists of 5 waves as detailed below:
    • Wave 4 – Big Muscle Bruts come at you, and some Grenediers.
    This area is basically a small city similar to New Haven. So you will have plenty of places to run and hide when needed. There are also some good vantage points in the area for sniping. Use similar tactics to the lesser tournaments. However this tournament is going to go on for a little longer…

Note: Remember the host of the game dictates the level of the enemies. So if you are playing with friends get your friend on the lowest level to host the game so that the other higher level players are at an advantage . This can also be done on split screen with a low level character as player 1, and your main character as player 2.

The Angelic Ruins
    Completed the larger challenge in The Angelic Ruins coliseum
    For this you will need to complete the larger tournament in the The Angelic Ruins coliseum. This is going to be a big task. In these larger tournaments each match has 20 rounds each round consists of 5 waves as detailed below:
    This area is in a similar style to The Descent Map, so there are plenty of hiding places etc. Try to avoid high vantage points as your view will be obscured by the higher central blocks. Use similar tactics to the lesser tournaments. However this tournament is going to go on for a little longer…

Note: Remember the host of the game dictates the level of the enemies. So if you are playing with friends get your friend on the lowest level to host the game so that the other higher level players are at an advantage . This can also be done on split screen with a low level character as player 1, and your main character as player 2.

The Gully
    Completed the larger challenge in The Gully coliseum
    For this you will need to complete the larger tournament in the The Gully coliseum. This is going to be a big task. In these larger tournaments each match has 20 rounds each round consists of 5 waves as detailed below:
    This area is similar to Skag Gully. It is best to get to the highest point in the map using the teleporters and sniping out from the higher ground. Use similar tactics to the lesser tournaments. However this tournament is going to go on for a little longer…

Big Tournament
    Completed each of the larger challenges in all 3 coliseums
    You will get this trophy after completing the three previous trophies. You’ll need to complete all the larger challenges in each of the three coliseums (Hell-burbia, The Gully and The Angelic Ruins). Once you have the trophy will be yours.

Legal Notice

PS3T Bot
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    PS3T Bot PSN Name PSN:

The Secret Armory of General Knoxx Trophy Guide
    Written by Simmy_82

0 2 7 1

Making a Monster
    Built the New Car: Monster
    You will get this mission from Scooter in New Haven and you will need to search T-Bone Junction for the parts. To get this trophy you need to find the parts listed below. These are required to be the new car.
    • Supercharger
    • Nitrous tank
    • Exhaust pipe

Be prepared to defend yourself whilst acquiring these parts.

Athena, Out
    Rescued Athena
    This is a story related trophy. You will get it after you release Athena from prison. Its part of the main mission ‘Prison Break: Try Not to Get Shanked’. You will have to kill the boss Mr. Shank, find a teleporter and then resuce Athena.

Depot Demolition
    Destroyed Lance Depot
    You will unlock this trophy after completing the mission Armoury Assault. On your way to this you will be given access codes, fight the boss (Knoxx) and then have to made a mad run for it once the timer has been set.

Tips: For defeating General Knoxx it is advised that you always aim for headshots on him as this is his weakest area. He will send 3 waves of enemies at you during the battle (2 Devastators, a wave of Lance Medics, and 2 Badass). Take out the medics as soon as possible, as they can give Knoxx all his health back in under 10secs.

Vincible
    Killed Crawmerax the Invincible
    You will come up against this guy during the mission ‘You. Will. Die.’, which starts straight after the main story mission for this DLC. He is one of, if not the hardest boss in the game so be prepared.

It is best to exploit the weaknesses of the enemies who fight with him, see below:
    • Armoured Claw – Weak against Acid.
    • Craw Maggots – Weak against electricity and vulnerable in their glowing eyes.
    • Green Craw Worms – Weak against Fire and vulnerable in their eyes.
    Crawmerax himself is a little more tricky. Ideally you want to be level 61 by this point, or close to it. Use a low accuracy weapon. This will give you a greater chance of hitting Crawmerax’s weakspots (strange I know). For this enemy to be defeated you need to take out all the purple heads (these are his weakspots). Once these are dealt with, he will be dead.

Sneaky Little Buggers
    Killed each of the loot midgets
    This trophy requires you to kill the five listed Loot Midgets below. They can be found throughout the map featured in this DLC and are hidden in chests and lockers:
    • Crimson Shorty - Is hidden in a Crimson Lance Chest at the end of Road's End.
    • Dumpster Driver - Is in the dumpster in Motorhead's garage, and can only be reached once the Little People, Big Experiments mission has unlocked access to this room.
    • Meat Popsicle - Will be in a fridge in Lockdown Palace (just after the vending machines in the middle of the level and can appear in others). A level 61 Meat Popsicle can be found in a hidden room under T-Bone Junction.
    • Mini Steve - Can appear anywhere, but is most commonly encountered in a red weapons chest near the Claptrap in Lockdown Palace.
    • Truxican Wrestler - Will usually be in one of the first lockers of Lockdown Palace.

Note: It is advised that you go for this trophy on your own. As the killing of these Loot Midgets only registers with the person who killed it. So if your online with a friend and heshe kills the Midget it wont count for you. Fear not though if a friend kills the midget before you as you can go into a single player and kill them again for yourself.

Speed Kills
    Destroyed a Lancer while in a Racer
    For this you simply need to take out a Lancer with a racer. This is best done with a partner as they can drive while you shoot (or vice versa). The Racer is very weak so be careful. However it does have a long shooting range, so keep your distance and make every shot count until the Lancer is defeated. You should both get the trophy once it is.

Ding! Overleveled
    Reached Level 51
    If you already have platinum when you get this DLC you’ll most likely get this as soon as you install the DLC. If not you simply need to level up to level 51 and you’ll get this trophy.

Ding! Overleveled to 11
    Reached Level 61
    This shouldn’t be too much of a challenge if you have this installed whilst playing all the other DLC’s as the level cap is increased once this is installed. So just keep playing the game and get to level 61 and this trophy will be yours.

Completionist
    Completed all missions in Secret Armory
    For this trophy you need to complete all 43 missions in this DLC (this includes main and side missions). All are listed below:

15 Main Missions
    Spoiler

28 Side Missions
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Legal Notice

PS3T Bot
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    PS3T Bot PSN Name PSN:

Claptrap's New Robot Revolution Trophy Guide
    Written by llewdiskram

0 3 4 3

Tourist
    Found all 6 Claptrap statues
    These can be found at the start of most of the areas in the DLC. You have to go in front of the statue and press to activate a message. They don't generally mean anything. If you are having issues finding them, please find the locations below:

Hyperion Dump: It is located right as you enter the area next to a loudspeaker.

Sander's Gorge: Located right as you enter the area, just past some vending machines.

Dividing Faults: When you enter the area, go down the stairs and it should be in front of you.

Scorched Snake Canyon: As you enter the area, go left then left again and you will see it beside the wall.

Tartarus Station: This one will be found on your way to Wayward Pass, once you go past the treasure chest, go down the stairs to find the statue.

Wayward Pass: Once you have defeated General Knoxx-Trap, the area will become available. Go in and it is located near the start of the area.

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Hidden Trophy
    Spoiler

Muerte la robo-lucion
    Killed the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap
    There are two parts to this battle, the first part you will face the Mega Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap, which is a really big machine that has gun turrets and a red eye that shoots lasers at you. If the machine runs you over, you die instantly, so take cover behind the overturned bus. Keep shooting the eye to defeat it.

The second part is the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap himself. He is very fast and is quite powerful. But you should be able to defeat him.

This battle can be used to boost 'The Collector' trophy.

The Collector
    Completed a crazy request for Tannis
    Thoughout the Claptrap DLC, Tannis will ask you to collect amounts of Claptrap parts, which you receive when you kill Claptraps and once you have enough, return to Tannis and she will request more. There are four missions and the amounts you will need are 42, 75, 100 & 150

Once you have found the required amount, any extra parts found will not be deemable for the next mission, so it is advisable to return straight to Tannis to accept the new mission.

The Lubricator
    Found 25 oil cans
    WORK IN PROGRESS.

Bobble-trap
    Collected 15 Claptrap bobbleheads
    See 'The Lubricator'.

It's so realistic!
    Collected 5 3D glasses
    See 'The Lubricator'.

What a party!
    Collected 3 panties, 5 fish in a bag, and 15 pizzas
    See 'The Lubricator'.

Legal Notice

Last edited by llewdiskram; 01-03-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Charles
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Loyal Member Charles is on a distinguished road Charles's Avatar
    Charles PSN Name PSN: BlurBoiHD
    Charles Platinum Trophies 23 Charles Gold Trophies 188 Charles Silver Trophies 733 Charles Bronze Trophies 2885
    Nice thanks for that!
    "Fine, we'll go to plan B, Dom, you got a plan B?" - Marcus Fenix

Radiosity
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Senior Member Radiosity is on a distinguished road Radiosity's Avatar
    Radiosity PSN Name PSN: RadiosityJP
    Radiosity Platinum Trophies 10 Radiosity Gold Trophies 59 Radiosity Silver Trophies 248 Radiosity Bronze Trophies 923
    Ugh, those collection trophies are suck. I got bored and gave up trying to get them ages ago, the drop rates for those items are so ridiculously low it'd take hours of boring grinding to get them all. I got the 3D glasses trophy while playing the DLC itself (well, actually thanks to the glitch I didn't get it until they fixed it with the patch) but that's it, my game is now at about 97% complete and is likely to stay that way for a long time

Gaz_88
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Junior Member Gaz_88 is on a distinguished road Gaz_88's Avatar
    Gaz_88 PSN Name PSN: qwertnfs
    Gaz_88 Platinum Trophies 18 Gaz_88 Gold Trophies 122 Gaz_88 Silver Trophies 615 Gaz_88 Bronze Trophies 2823
    Radiosity, i know it doesnt exactly fix the problem, but alot of people are using this technique (including myself)

go to the final boss (MINAC) and hide behind the bus, against the rock while crouching, the boss will keep destroying the claptraps it sends out making them drop the required items (eventually) the times however vary, i left mine running for 8 hours today while out and got half of the items i needed, my friend did it for 12 hours and got all the items he needed. i know its a boring way but if your ever going out for the day and really want your 100%

Hope this helps

Radiosity
    • View Profile
    • View Forum Posts
    • Private Message
    Senior Member Radiosity is on a distinguished road Radiosity's Avatar
    Radiosity PSN Name PSN: RadiosityJP
    Radiosity Platinum Trophies 10 Radiosity Gold Trophies 59 Radiosity Silver Trophies 248 Radiosity Bronze Trophies 923
    Yeah, I tried that method before but couldn't seem to find the correct place to sit, the claptraps were still reaching me so i had to destroy them myself. Though I wasn't crouching, guess I'll give it another go sometime. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread