Overview:

Trophy Difficulty: Moderate
Offline Trophies: 45
Online Trophies: 3
Minimum number of play throughs: 1
Number of miss-able trophies: 0
Known glitched trophies: 0

Platinum Trophy
Earn all of the Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies in Band Hero.
By far the easiest of the series, band hero serves as an easy platinum for even the average GH player. Some songs are painful to sit through (eg. the spice girls ) but most of it isn't that bad. Most of the trophies you will net just playing through the career, but there are some online trophies to contend with so depending on your gaming preference and if the online mode is dead you may need a boosting partner.

Welcome to Band Hero
Complete all of the tutorials.
Get all your instruments ready for this one and complete the tutorials for all four. Enter training from the main menu, then tutorials and choose an instrument.

Rise to Fame
Complete 25% of the gigs in Career.
You should net this trophy about 20 songs in, during the Club La Noza venue.

Nation's Star
Complete 50% of the gigs in Career.
You should net this one about 40 songs in, during the Harajuka venue.

World Known
Complete 75% of the gigs in Career.
This one will come about 60 songs in, during the Everpop Awards venue.

Glimmer
Earn 111 Stars in Career.
When you net this one depends on your skill level and difficulty level. If you play on easy and 5 star all songs along the way plus manage to complete some of the challenges you will net it fairly quickly.

Sparkle
Earn 333 Stars in Career.
There are 405 stars available just for completing 5 stars on all gigs, making this trophy achievable without doing challenges.

Shine
Earn 555 Stars in Career.
There are three ways to earn stars, first is the rating for you performance 1-5 stars of which there are 405 stars available. Second is challenges 1-3 stars, there are 243 stars available through challenges. Third there is getting 100% on a song which gives you a sixth star on your performance rating.

If you want to do as little of the challenges as possible then you have a possible 486 stars available from 100% the song at each gig, which is easily done on easy setting. Laving 23 challenges needed at platinum level to earn 555 stars.

Platinum Blonde
Earn Platinum level on a Career Challenge.
Each song throughout your career has an instrument specific challenge for you to attempt. Most of the challenges will require you to play on Hard/Expert to gain the required amount points/notes for platinum. Depending on your instrument preference i would suggest working on just the guitar and bass challenges while you work through your career, and you should pick this up fairly early on in your career.

Iced Out
Earn Diamond level on a Career Challenge.
As stated above just work on the guitar/bass challenges whilst playing your career and you will have this in no time at all.

My First Gig
Complete a Career gig on any difficulty.
Very simple, just play the first song in the first venue of your career to net this trophy.

Road Most Traveled
Unlock every venue.
You unlock new venues by earning as many stars as possible in venues that are open. If you reach the end of your career and have not been awarded this trophy, head over to the La Luz de Madrid venue and complete the challenge for the song "The Adventure" by Angels & Airwaves. Its not a hard challenge and i believe it can be done on medium.

The Long Road Ahead
Complete Career on any difficulty with any instrument.
Simply play all the venues available in career mode to net this trophy. Make sure to play the final song at the "Amp Orbiter" venue.

M.C.
Host an online Career game and play a song.
You may need a partner for this trophy, either host a career game and wait for a random player to join (some people have had trouble finding a random opponent) or invite your boosting partner to the game and complete a song.

Face to Face
Complete 25 online Pro Face-Off matches, win or lose.
Simply complete 25 face-off matches, you can either try and connect to random players, connect to a boosting partner or if you have two of the same instrument connect them both up and search for a pro face-off match. Select a song and play it to the end then exit and rinse and repeat.

Till Death Do Us Part
Play an online Do or Die game.
Use either of the three methods stated in the "Face to Face" trophy. Enter rockfest mode, when the search ends pick a song and when possible vote for "do or die" mode, you will net the trophy at the end of the song. If do or die mode doesn't appear at first just play through rockfest mode a few times.

Nice to Meet You
Complete the gigs and unlock all of the celebrity characters.
To unlock the celebrity characters you need to complete certain songs in career mode the required songs are as follows ~
  • Love Story - Taylor Swift
  • She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
  • Don't Speak - No Doubt
  • Just A Girl - No Doubt

A New Challenge Awaits
Complete 50 of the Career Challenges at Platinum or Diamond.
Compared to other challenges in the GH series the ones on this edition arn't that hard to complete, depending on your skill you will whip through these quickly. I suggest concentrating on the guitar/bass challenges first then try your hand at the drum challenges (i managed to get at least diamond level on some of the drum challenges). After you can either enlist a friend to come round and help or get a boosting partner to work through the band challenges. Some challenges will require you to play on expert but most can be done at least to diamond level on lower difficulties, so what i done was try it on expert first if i was getting no where i was moving the difficulty down just to complete the challenge.

The challenges i have completed so far are ~

Mall Of Fame Tour
  1. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me - Culture Club - Guitar - Platinum
  2. A Million Ways - Ok Go - Bass - Diamond
  3. Lets Dance - David Bowie - Bass - Platinum

Smoke And Water Festival
  1. Believe - The Bravery - Bass - Diamond
  2. Lips Of An Angel - Hinder - Guitar - Platinum
  3. I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye - Drums - Platinum
  4. ABC - Jackson 5 - Bass - Diamond
  5. DAISY ROCK MUSIC FESTIVAL - Any Song - Guitar - Diamond

Club La Noza
  1. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects - Bass - Diamond
  2. L.E.S. Artistes - Santigold - Guitar - Diamond
  3. Santa Monica - Everclear - Bass Platinum
  4. ESP GUITARS: EXALTED - Any Song - Guitar - Platinum
  5. EMG IS PICKING UP GUITARISTS - Any Song - Guitar - Platinum

Summer Park Festival
  1. Whip It - Devo - Bass - Diamond
  2. Pictures Of You - The Last Goodnight - Guitar - Platinum
  3. Mr. Roboto - Styx - Guitar - Platinum
  4. SCHECTER's GOT SWAG - Any Song - Bass - Platinum
  5. YOU're A HIT WITH ZILDJIAN - Any Song - Drums - Platinum

Harajuka
  1. Love Is A Battlefield - Pat Benatar - Guitar -Platinum
  2. BC RICH IN TOKYO - Any Song - Guitar - Diamond
  3. PORK PIE....STILL TASTY - Any Song - Drums - Platinum

La Luz De Madrid
  1. When I'm Gone - 3 Doors Down - Guitar - Diamond
  2. In A Big Country - Big Country - Guitar - Diamond
  3. The Adventure - Angels And Airwaves - Drums - Diamond
  4. IBANEZ VIRTUOSO CHALLENGE - Any Song - Guitar - Diamond

Everpop Awards
  1. Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney - Guitar - Diamond
  2. Fascination - Alphabeat - Drums - Diamond
  3. Take A Picture - Filter - Bass - Platinum
  4. GETTING IN WITH ERNIE BALL - Any Song - Bass - Platinum
  5. SEYMOUR DUNCAN's LOOKING AT YOU - Any Song - Guitar - Platinum

Red River Canyon
  1. Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional - Guitar - Diamond
  2. Like Whoa - Aly & AJ - Bass - Platinum
  3. Rio - Duran Duran - Drums - Diamond
  4. GETTING AHEAD - Any Song - Drums - Platinum
  5. GUITAR STORE PRS GIVEAWAY - Any Song - Guitar - Platinum

Paris
  1. Black Horse And The Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall - Guitar - Diamond
  2. Kids - Robbie Williams And Kylie Minogue - Bass - Diamond
  3. Back Again - Parachute - Guitar - Diamond
  4. MCSWAIN GUITAR WORKSHOP - Any Song - Guitar - Diamond

Amp Orbiter
  1. Naive - The Kooks - Bass - Diamond
  2. You Had Me - Joss Stone - Guitar - Diamond

Testing the Waters
Play through every Band Hero song once
Very simple just play through your career, making sure to play every gig along the way and you will net this easy trophy.

In the Moment
Successfully complete a Band Moment.
Another fairly simple trophy, the band moment is signified by notes that are on fire. In a band of four hit all the notes that are on fire and this will activate the band moment. Its made simple as it can be done on any difficulty and any song.

Star Light, Star Bright
Score over 10,000 points while in a single Star Power deployment in Career or Quickplay.
This is easier than it sounds, i got it on the first song playing expert guitar. Wait till you have a full star power meter and your combo is at x8 then activate and try and keep your combo going till the star power runs out.

A Cool Mill
Score over 1,000,000 points as a band in any single song in Career or Quickplay.
This trophy is made easier by having four players in your band, but is possible with two playing expert guitar neck end of flawlessly.

Studio Time
Create a GH™Studio song.
You access the GH Studio from the main menu, once in there play a few notes and save it to net this trophy. If you are having issues check that the instrument you are using is set to controller 1.

Fevered Pitch
100% a song as a vocalist
Another very simple trophy, on beginner difficulty a gorilla could 100% a song. If you really dislike singing you can either blow in to the mic heavily or use the table fan trick.

Jack of All Trades
Complete at least one challenge for every instrument at Gold level or better.
Getting to gold level on most of the challenges in this game isn't hard at all. You should achieve gold easily on the guitar, bass and drum instruments leaving only the vocal challenge. Again if you really dislike singing that much enlist help from a friend/family member or ask online for a boosting partner to help. It makes no difference who completes the challenge as long as one of the band members get it during the song.

There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero'
Complete a song with 4 players without any members failing on expert in Career or Quickplay.
All four members of the band can play the same instrument, so either pick a song that is easy on whatever instruments you are using, or go and make a song in GH Studio that is simple on expert making this trophy very easy to obtain.

Four of a Kind
Complete a song as 4 of the same instrument on any difficulty in Quickplay or Career.
If you follow the advice for the above trophy (There's no 'I' in 'Band Hero') then you should net this trophy at the same time.

Star Powered
Earn an 11x multiplier.
For this you will need to be playing as a band, save up your star power till your meter is full. Once it's full don't miss any notes so you keep your x4 multiplier do this until you reach the notes that are on fire signifying a band moment. Successfully hit the band moment then release your star power. You will then have a bonus meter x4 and star power running which gives you another x4 and the band moment gives you x3 bonus, leaving you with a total of x11 on your bonus meter.

Picture Perfect
Streak through an entire song without missing a note on medium or harder difficulty.
This will be easier playing bass on medium difficulty if you have a low GH skill level, you will more than likely get this through general progression of the game as some of the songs are super easy on bass, easiest one i came across was the spice girls track.

Treasure Hunt
Collect all of the Secret Notes.
Hidden withing 19 of the songs on this game there is a secret note, to net the trophy you must strum that specific note to get the trophy for that song do this on all 19 to receive this trophy. I suggest playing the songs on easy to maximize the amount of successfully hit notes, you can play on any difficulty you want though and still receive the trophy.

Secret Notes 1
Hint: *e*** *c******y.
Play "Beautiful Soul" Jesse McCartney to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 2
Hint: **n** ***k***.
Play "Black Cat" Janet Jackson to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 3
Hint: *** *ol**** ****e*.
Play "Honky Tonk Women" The Rolling Stones to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 4
Hint: **l* *ll**.
Play "Take What You Take" Lily Allen to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 5
Hint: A** * A*.
Play "Like Whoa" Aly & AJ to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 6
Hint: ***o*n 5.
Play "She Will Be Loved" Maroon 5 to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 7
Hint: **v** *o***.
Play "Let's Dance" David Bowie to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 8
Hint: *v***s***c*.
Play "Bring Me to Life" Evanescence to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 9
Hint: H*****.
Play "Lips of an Angel" Hinder to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 10
Hint: *a* B****a*.
Play "Love is a Battlefield" Pat Benatar to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 11
Hint: *o ***b*.
Play "Don't Speak" No Doubt to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 12
Hint: ***v** **y*.
Play "I Heard It Through the Grapevine" Marvin Gaye to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 13
Hint: **i** *i***.
Play "Wannabe" Spice Girls to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 14
Hint: **ll*** ****l*.
Play "Y.M.C.A." Village People to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 15
Hint: **l*** **ff.
Play "So Yesterday" Hilary Duff to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 16
Hint: *e***w***d.
Play "Ocean Avenue" Yellowcard to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 17
Hint: *h* *ll-**e***** **j****.
Play "Dirty Little Secret" The All-American Rejects to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 18
Hint: **y O******.
Play "Oh, Pretty Woman" Roy Orbison to find this secret note.

Secret Notes 19
Hint: **r* **u****
Play "Kung Fu Fighting" Carl Douglas to find this secret note.

Legal Notice

Copyright © 2000 - Present PS3trophies.co.uk and iEntry. All rights reserved.

This Guide cannot be republished without the consent of ps3trophies.co.uk